- YHA - Youth Hostel Association
- Minaret Lodge - Situated in a two acre park-like setting, providing luxury accommodation in Wanaka
- Nature Guides Otago - Combines wildlife tours with B&B accommodation at Nisbet Cottage
- Muddy Creek Cutting - Stay self-contained in this 1930s mudbrick farmhouse
- Tussock Cottage - A private tranquil setting in Queenstown - with fabulous mountain and lake views
- Leith Valley Touring Park
- Makarora Wilderness Resort
- Jayride - Find or share a ride with Jayride, NZ's FREE rideshare community
- Kiwi Experience
- Intercity Coachlines
- Stray Travel
- Newmans Coach Lines
- Thrifty Car Rental
Provider: Te Nohoaka o Tukiauau / Sinclair Wetlands
Te Nohoaka o Tukiauau / Sinclair Wetlands has been regarded as the largest privately owned wetland in NZ.
90% of these important eco-systems have been lost, come get involved with restoration plantings, nursery work, weed releasing, plant and pest control and track maintenance.
Sinclair wetlands is managed by a charitbale truest and relies heavily on the support of volunteers, community groups and buisnesses and is located on the Taieri plains - 30 mins drive from Dunedin city
Bring an eagerness to help, learn and discover!