- YHA - Youth Hostel Association
- Minaret Lodge - Situated in a two acre park-like setting, providing luxury accommodation in Wanaka
- Nature Guides Otago - Combines wildlife tours with B&B accommodation at Nisbet Cottage
- Muddy Creek Cutting - Stay self-contained in this 1930s mudbrick farmhouse
- Tussock Cottage - A private tranquil setting in Queenstown - with fabulous mountain and lake views
- Leith Valley Touring Park
- Makarora Wilderness Resort
- Jayride - Find or share a ride with Jayride, NZ's FREE rideshare community
- Kiwi Experience
- Intercity Coachlines
- Stray Travel
- Newmans Coach Lines
- Thrifty Car Rental
Provider: Lower Waitaki River Management Society Inc
21 December 2015 - Ongoing
The South Bank Wetlands are situated on the South side of the Waitaki Bridge. These wetlands are known to contain critically threatened fish species, but face an uncertain future without management to control weeds and other pests.
The Lower Waitaki River Management Society is a charitable group that is working to protect and enhance biodiversity in the lower Waitaki River system. We are seeking help from other friends of nature to help us acheive our mission!
Activities can include fencing, weeding, tree planting, fish monitoring, pest monitoring and track cutting.
Enthusiasm, tenacity and a sense of humour!