- Wellington -
- Greater Wellington Regional Council -
- Wellington City -
- Hutt City Council -
- Porirua City Council -
- The Woolshed Retreats - A farm of 136 acres situated on the hills of Pukerua Bay, clothed in 40 acres of native bush
- Earthbush Bed and Breakfast - Luxury rammed earth bed and breakfast accommodation
- Vynfields Wine Bar, Café, Accommodation - Self-contained accommodation as well as a delightful cafe in a historic House on a certified organic vineyard.
- The Lodge at The French Village - Set in a natural opening in the Valley with a retreat like atmosphere.
- YHA - Youth Hostel Association
- Camp Elsdon
- Newtown Heights Lodge
- Greenolive Homestead
- Konini Cottage
- Millie s Bed & Breakfast
- Gateway Motel & Holiday Park
- Jayride - Find or share a ride with Jayride, NZ's FREE rideshare community
- Kiwi Experience
- Intercity Coachlines
- Stray Travel
- Newmans Coach Lines
- Thrifty Car Rental
- Britz Campervan and Car Hire
Wellington Zoo Corporate Volunteering
Provider: Wellington Zoo
26 November 2008 - Ongoing
Get out in the fresh air and get your hands dirty
Volunteering at Wellington Zoo is a great opportunity for you and your colleagues to make a contribution to your community. It is a great team building exercise – good for re-energising employees and increasing morale.
We mostly need help with outdoor tasks, such as spreading bark mulch, weeding and planting projects. Though we may have other projects you could be involved in, we can look at activities suited to the interests and skill set of your team.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about volunteering opportunities at Wellington Zoo.
An enthusiastic and willing attitude