- YHA - Youth Hostel Association
- Waipiata - Enviro-Gold award, 5 star secluded coastal luxury lodge
- Hedingham Country Estate - An entirely ecologically-designed house, aimed at being energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly
- Aio Wira Centre - Seminar retreat centre founded by a group of yoga students, 35 mins from dwontown Auckland
- Sheep World Warkworth
- Te Harinui Countrystay
- Waiwera Thermal Spa Resort
- Jayride - Find or share a ride with Jayride, NZ's FREE rideshare community
- United Vehicle Rentals -
- Kea Campers NZ - Hire a KEA Camper and discover New Zealand!
- Apollo Motorhomes Holidays - Campervan hire
- Escape, Campervan hire -
- Britz Campervan and Car Hire -
- Thrifty Car Rental
- Newmans Coach Lines
- Stray Travel
- Intercity Coachlines
- Kiwi Experience
Waitemata Harbour Clean Up Trust
Provider: Waitemata Harbour Clean Up Trust
The crew on the Phil Warren scoops up a wide variety of rubbish from the Waitemata Harbour including plastic wrap and tyres. Kayaks or a flat-bottomed punt are used to clean along the shoreline and beaches as well as in estuaries and mangrove areas. Since inception in December 2002 we have collected a total of 1,082,713 litres of litter during 9344 hours of operation. Rubbish that can be recycled is sorted and taken to the Waitakere City Council refuse transfer station, but most ‘Ý?harbour‘Ý? rubbish like tyres, cannot be recycled and adds to increasing landfill volumes. The total number of volunteers used since inception 1872. The total number of volunteer hours since inception is 11,414. The total volume collected by volunteers since inception is 177,050 litres. Please give us a hand! To volunteer on the Phil Warren (limit to three volunteers at a time) or to organise a clean up event at your local waterway or estuary, please contact Hayden Smith on mobile: 021 180 8243 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accomodation provided: No. .
Transport provided: No.What to bring: Warm wet weather gear, a change of clothes,towel, food and water,hardy footwear.