- YHA - Youth Hostel Association
- The Sandcastle - Self-contained chalets set in peaceful gardens & native bush in beautiful Golden Bay.
- Awaroa Lodge - Luxury accommodation in the Abel Tasman National Park and is 100% New Zealand owned
- Clarenden Eco Stay New Zealand - The perfect way to taste environmentally friendly living in the beautiful Marlborough District
- Lochmara Lodge Wildlife Recovery and Arts Centre - An eco- and art- retreat set on the tranquil shores of the Marlborough Sounds.
- Straw Lodge - An eco-friendly straw-bale building nestled amongst the estate's private organic vineyard
- Hapuku Lodge & Tree Houses - Luxury accommodation in one of the most spectacular settings in New Zealand
- Tahuna Beach Holiday Park
- Golden Bay Hideaway
- Jayride - Find or share a ride with Jayride, NZ's FREE rideshare community
- Kiwi Experience
- Intercity Coachlines
- Stray Travel
- Newmans Coach Lines
- Thrifty Car Rental
- Escape Adventures - Escape Adventures is a full-service bike company based in beautiful Golden Bay
- Maori Tours Kaikoura
- Myths & Legends Ecotours
- Myths & Legends Ecotours
- Flying Kiwi Adventure Tours
- Kiwi Kayaks
- Anahata Yoga Retreat
- Drift Wood Eco tours
- Dolphin Watch Eco tours
- Kiwi Eco Tours
- Eco Tours New Zealand
The Great Living Legends Muck-In - Tasman
Provider: Living Legends
Region: Nelson - Marlborough
Living Legends is managing 17 native tree planting projects throughout New Zealand during Rugby World Cup 2011. We are working with provincial rugby unions and community groups for each planting, and we’d love overseas visitors and locals to join us in supporting and enjoying our natural heritage. As well as that we are honouring our Rugby Legends – each planting site is dedicated to a New Zealand rugby icon.
The Whakapuaka area, located at the head of the Haven Estuary adjoining the Boulder Bank north of Nelson, is a valuable ecological and recreational resource and is a prominent feature seen by those arriving in Nelson via State Highway 6.
The area where Living Legends will be planting is focused around the Department of Conservation administered Whakapuaka Wildlife Reserve.
The Haven Estuary is of national importance as a major feeding area and roost for wading birds and regionally important as a nursery and feeding area for fish. The Boulder Bank is internationally recognised and is a fragile and ecologically unique feature.
On Saturday 24 September 2011, volunteers will plant 5000 additional native trees at this site as part of Living Legends programme of work – come and join us.
The Tasman Rugby Legend is the legendary former All Black captain and former Director of Rugby at the Tasman RFU, Todd Blackadder.
Blackadder played for the All Blacks 25 times, including 14 as captain. He also played for the Crusaders at lock
General willingness to muck-in and have fun