- Wellington -
- Greater Wellington Regional Council -
- Wellington City -
- Hutt City Council -
- Porirua City Council -
- The Woolshed Retreats - A farm of 136 acres situated on the hills of Pukerua Bay, clothed in 40 acres of native bush
- Earthbush Bed and Breakfast - Luxury rammed earth bed and breakfast accommodation
- Vynfields Wine Bar, Café, Accommodation - Self-contained accommodation as well as a delightful cafe in a historic House on a certified organic vineyard.
- The Lodge at The French Village - Set in a natural opening in the Valley with a retreat like atmosphere.
- YHA - Youth Hostel Association
- Camp Elsdon
- Newtown Heights Lodge
- Greenolive Homestead
- Konini Cottage
- Millie s Bed & Breakfast
- Gateway Motel & Holiday Park
- Jayride - Find or share a ride with Jayride, NZ's FREE rideshare community
- Kiwi Experience
- Intercity Coachlines
- Stray Travel
- Newmans Coach Lines
- Thrifty Car Rental
- Britz Campervan and Car Hire
Sheridan Creek 'Hands-On' Heritage Training Workshop
Provider: Department of Conservation
Restoration of one of the most complete timber industry heritage sites in New Zealand.
Accomodation provided: Yes. .Accomodation at the Waihoanga Centre provided
Transport provided: No.
What to bring: Gear List - will be provided on enquiry