- YHA - Youth Hostel Association
- Wharepuke Subtropical Accommodation - Family run eco cottages in Kerikeri, Bay of Islands, Northland, New Zealand. Stylish self catering, eco cottages nestled amongst 2 hectares of award winning subtropical garden.
- Opua Home, Bay of Islands, New Zealand - Designed by internationally-renowned eco-architect, Graeme North with spectacular view of the Bay of Islands
- Tangowahine Farm - Relax and enjoy this haven of tranquillity on a grass fattening sheep and beef farm
- Tutukaka Organic Retreat - Specific attention to organic principals, reforestation, and sustainable living have created a stunning environment of simple, rejuvenating natural grandeur.
- Pagoda Lodge Holiday Park
- Jayride - Find or share a ride with Jayride, NZ's FREE rideshare community
- Kiwi Experience
- Intercity Coachlines
- Stray Travel
- Newmans Coach Lines
- Thrifty Car Rental
Puketi Forest Hut Warden
Provider: Department of Conservation
Volunteers will greet visitors and provide information about the Kauri Forest. Some assistance with hut maintenance also needed. Opportunities to work on additional conservation projects are also available depending on interests of volunteer.
Accommodation provided: Yes. .Hut Warden cabin available - need to provide own cooking facility and cold water showers available.
Transport provided: No.
What to bring: Gear List one. See www.doc.govt.nz (volunteers)
Summer Season from 20th Dec to 20 Jan