- YHA - Youth Hostel Association
- Wharepuke Subtropical Accommodation - Family run eco cottages in Kerikeri, Bay of Islands, Northland, New Zealand. Stylish self catering, eco cottages nestled amongst 2 hectares of award winning subtropical garden.
- Opua Home, Bay of Islands, New Zealand - Designed by internationally-renowned eco-architect, Graeme North with spectacular view of the Bay of Islands
- Tangowahine Farm - Relax and enjoy this haven of tranquillity on a grass fattening sheep and beef farm
- Tutukaka Organic Retreat - Specific attention to organic principals, reforestation, and sustainable living have created a stunning environment of simple, rejuvenating natural grandeur.
- Pagoda Lodge Holiday Park
- Jayride - Find or share a ride with Jayride, NZ's FREE rideshare community
- Kiwi Experience
- Intercity Coachlines
- Stray Travel
- Newmans Coach Lines
- Thrifty Car Rental
Project Island Song
Provider: Guardians of the Bay of Islands
Project Island Song aims to restore native wildlife habitats on the islands of the eastern Bay of Islands area (Ipipiri). Habitats on these iconic islands have been damage by rats and stoats and much of the native wildlife has disappeared. A recent successful pest eradication programme enables us to move to the next stage of the project: planting trees, improving habitats and facilities for public access, interpretation and awareness. Ultimately native bird species will be returned - helping the islands sing again. We require volunteers on a short and long-term basis to help with practical work on the islands, running the new Project Island Song Centre on Urupukapuka Island and promoting the project to visitors.
No specific experience required, but the ability to work as part of a self-motivated team and deal with the public would be beneficial.