- YHA - Youth Hostel Association
- Centre Hill Cottage - Luxury organic farm retreat
- Manaaki Eco Farmstay B&B - Experience something special in sunny Purau Bay, 40mins drive from Christchurch
- Okuti Garden - Not your usual homestay, we've thought of calling it a 'garden stay'
- Springfield Holiday Lodge
- Geraldine Holiday Park
- Governors Bay Bed and Breakfast
- Jayride - Find or share a ride with Jayride, NZ's FREE rideshare community
- Alpha Campervans -
- United Campervans -
- Kea Campers NZ - Hire a KEA Camper and discover New Zealand!
- Apollo Motorhomes Holidays - Campervan hire
- Escape, Campervan hire -
- Britz Campervan and Car Hire
- Thrifty Car Rental
- Apollo Motorhomes Holidays
- Newmans Coach Lines
- Stray Travel
- Intercity Coachlines
- Kiwi Experience
Kowai Bush - Canterbury
Provider: Kowai Bush
Kowai Bush is a valuable remnant of the forests that once clothed the entire region from the Malvern Hills to Oxford. We have several rare and endangered plants, trees and shrubs that need our protection and propagation.
Our aim is to maintain, enhance and protect this area and the areas that are regenerating, by fencing, removal and control of the blackberry, broom, gorse and any other noxious plants, and animals, and to maintain the open spaces.
We will be organizing working bee twice yearly as well as running the ongoing projects.