- YHA - Youth Hostel Association
- Wharepuke Subtropical Accommodation - Family run eco cottages in Kerikeri, Bay of Islands, Northland, New Zealand. Stylish self catering, eco cottages nestled amongst 2 hectares of award winning subtropical garden.
- Opua Home, Bay of Islands, New Zealand - Designed by internationally-renowned eco-architect, Graeme North with spectacular view of the Bay of Islands
- Tangowahine Farm - Relax and enjoy this haven of tranquillity on a grass fattening sheep and beef farm
- Tutukaka Organic Retreat - Specific attention to organic principals, reforestation, and sustainable living have created a stunning environment of simple, rejuvenating natural grandeur.
- Pagoda Lodge Holiday Park
- Jayride - Find or share a ride with Jayride, NZ's FREE rideshare community
- Kiwi Experience
- Intercity Coachlines
- Stray Travel
- Newmans Coach Lines
- Thrifty Car Rental
Friends of Matakohe/Limestone Island
Provider: Friends of Matakohe/Limestone Island
Assisting Resident Rangers on the island with ,bait stations , argentine ant monitoring,, weeding , track maintenance,.bird watching , checking smaller islands .Tree release.
Accomodation provided: Yes. .Volunteer cabin no power, comfortable , two beds , kitchen,gas cooker ,outside toilet .Stays to be arranged with ranger . $10.00 night.
Good fishing , up to 35 kiwi and can be observed most nights.
Transport provided: Yes boat to island from Onerahi foreshore. Could arrange a ride from Whangarei township
What to bring: Food, sleeping bag , boots, coat etc
Adaptable & cheerful